Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Home sweet home....

Wow--how time flies!! I was so looking forward to vacation and now it has come and gone...I just got home yesterday from Cuba! Oh how nice it was! I went with my friend Lysa. We had a great time, met some fun people and enjoyed some fabulous weather! 
I think next year might have to be a ten day or two week vacation. One week just doesn't seem to give enough time to really enjoy the stay. I will have to look in to that.

On a crafting note..... I've been busy making my niece's wedding invitations. I really like how they turned out and so does my niece :). I will post a picture of the final thing when she gives me the pictures..... She changed it from colour to black and white.

Now that I'm back from vacation and FINALLY rid of that cold ( I only cough now and again)... I am getting back in the groove of crafting, prepping for card classes at Younique and working on challenges. 

My goal is to post more frequently..... Honest!

Happy Crafting and create a wonderful day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment