Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas is coming....!!

I cannot believe Christmas is only TWO weeks away !! I am soooo not ready! I have yet to put up my Christmas tree, do some shopping, give some thought to baking?(ya right, wishful thinking), finish cards....oh the list goes on. But speaking of cards, I DID make this card for someone that inspires me with her own beautiful creations--I have sent this card to her and hope it arrives before Christmas. I'd like to also invite you to check out the Inky Chicks blog for their Christmas challenge !! The amazing DT has some amazing inspiration for you. Here's my card:


 
I coloured this new Winter Wonderland Magnolia with Copics BV20,25,29 and YG93,95,97
Joy! dies, Magnolia snowflake and doilie dies, flowers from my stash

Don't forget to go check out the Inky Chicks blog as well !!

Have fun and create a wonderful day !!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas Card - it is so gorgeous. Your design is so good.
    I too can relate to all the things you are late with before Christmas...lol..
    Wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you can close your list soon :)
    Hugs
    Pialine xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I still have this Amazing Card out. Much too Beautiful to put away even my husband commented that it was one of his favorites this year! Happy Crafting 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete