Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Back to Reality.............

Happy Monday everyone....i think... LOL
Sorry i haven't posted in awhile, but i was away in CUBA !! Yes, i said Cuba...lol Lucky me ! I just got home this past weekend. I thought by the time we got back ( i went with a friend and her son), that it would  be Spring. I guess the joke's on me--it snowed a fair bit while i was away and i actually went snowmobiling on Sunday. I had to keep pinching myself to remind me that yes, 24hours prior to snowmobiling i was in the Carribean. Oh bliss. I will post some pictures on here as soon as i get the chance to. This week is going to be a bit of a whirlwind. I have 3 family birthdays within one week, starting this Wednesday with my Dad's. Thank goodness i made his card before i went away. That means i only have TWO to make by the weekend....LOL
My order of flowers came in while i was away too. WHOOOHOOOOO ! Oh my goodness---YUM YUM YUM. I cant wait to get crackin' and make more cards. I bought all sorts of different flowers and was going throught them tonight..... lol  I've decided to seperate most of the pakages to see if i can sell them. Some of the flowers came in large quantities and would take me quite some time to finish using them all so i made smaller pkgs to sell them. I don't think i will have any difficulty selling them--the downside to that is just horrible isnt it---? That would mean i would have to use them all myself. Oh how horrible LOL !!
Well, this gal is off to bed. I think I still have a bit of jet lag, or just 'back to the grind' blahs, my tummy's been a little queasy since the morning i left Cuba. (i didn't get alot of sleep the night before i left and have been on the go since--perhaps its all catching up to me now). I will be sure to post some pics of the vacation soon, and also of some cards.
Have a wonderful day tomorrow !
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment