Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love crafty weekends....

Hello everyone ! Hope your weekend was most enjoyable. I know mine has been. Friday evening we went out for dinner with friends to celebrate a dear lady''s birthday... We went to the Mandarin, which is an all you can eat Chinese buffet. OY ! It was fabulous but i think i ate too much LOL. Here's a picture of Shirley wearing her special Birthday hat.
We shared good food, lots of laughs and sang Happy Birthday. Great times !!

Then on Saturday, i spent the day doing what i love to do....crafting.  i made a card to send to a lovely lady as part of my monthly card swap. I am so glad i was asked to be a part of this group. There are so many lovely ladies and so much talent. It's inspiring. I always look forward to seeing what these wonderful ladies have created.
Here's my creation for this weekend. 

I used some old paper from my piles of patterned paper. LOL... it's an old Chatter Box. Anyone remember this line ? i miss it actually.
I used some flowers i had, and the flourish was a Memory Box die that i actually cut in pieces to use. Spellbinder oval dies and Magnolia Tilda were also used. Sorry i can't remember her name.

We also went to my parent's place for supper--homemade pizza-- YUMMY!! And we played a game of Pick Two. LOVE that game. It's kind of like scrabble only you use mini tile-cards and create your own scrabble board in a sense right in front of you. Holy did we LAUGH. My parents second language is English. So needless to say there were some unique words and creative spelling.....LMBO Gotta love family nights. I'm blessed to be able to see my parents often as they live close by. We like to get together often for a game night. Another fun memory... <3 

On another note... here's what TWO of my mischievous kitties are doing while i am blogging and crafting. Bella, who sneaked up behind my laptop on my craft table rolled over on her back when i stood up and caught her there. What a stinker ! She has to always be near me....love her to bits. But she's still a stinker! And then there's Hershey. He sleeps in the bathroom sinks. He likes to be cool. And the porcelain sink offers that for him. He's a big kitty--no idea how or why he's so big! He really doesn't over eat -- must be in his genes LOL


 Not sure where kitty #3 is (Chevy) so as far as i know, he's not in to mischief. Fingers crossed on that one.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Happy crafting and hope you stop by again.


No comments:

Post a Comment